NST Tournaments Features:
• A friendly, courteous staff with a tournament director present at ALL times.
• Experienced Referees with the Supervisor of Officials present for EVERY game.
• ONLY Tournament operator in WNY to have an EMT present at every game
• Buffalo Sabres and Niagara University Division I hockey.
• We will have a parents party at the rink from 9pm-12am
• After, One Game NST will provide a tray of pizza that can be taken out of the rink or enjoyed in J.R. Stone room , which is attached to the rink.
Why play with NST?
• Each player receives thank you gift (bag tag, puck, etc) for entering the tournament.
• Multiple Team/Tournament Discounts
• Balanced, Competitive, well thought out Divisions
• Individual and Team awards for Finalists and Champions
• 3 - 5 games guaranteed 80% of teams play 4 games
• USA Hockey Sanctioned
Voted #1 Tournament Operator in WNY
Register before June 15th 2019 and receive a 10% discount.
Balanced, Thought Out Divisions.
Great restaurants, tourist attractions, casino gambling.
Convenient Tournament dates so the LEAST amount of school is missed.
Game sheets prepared by tournament staff for every game.
Festival of Lights - Thanksgiving Tournament
Nov. 29- Dec 1st 2019
This highly competitive tournament is in its 27th season. This year's event will be held at the completely renovated Hyde Park Ice Pavilion in Niagara Falls, NY. If you haven’t been there lately, you may not recognize it. Last year’s tournament was sold out with 50 teams that competed.
This year’s tournament will feature A, B, AE, Select and ,AA level teams in the Mite, Squirts, Pee Wee, Bantam and Midget Divisions. Teams from Florida, Texas, Massachusetts, California, Ohio, Pennsylvania, NY, NJ, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire, Michigan, Illinois, Rhode Island, Washington DC, Maryland, Maine, and Ontario, Canada have been invited. Forty to Forty Eight Teams will be accepted.
This tournament has been rated best in:
Management, Organization, and all around FUN by past participants.
This tournament has been sold out by Sepetember for the past five years with over 80 teams applying for acceptance.
Each team is guaranteed a minimum of three games with 80% of teams playing 4 games. There is a maximum of 5 games. The tournament schedule will be emailed to accepted teams 3 to 4 weeks in advance of the event . Teams must be able to start play at 7:00AM on Friday November 29th with final games concluding on Sunday December 1th by 5:00PM.
Please compare us to other local tournaments and you will see you can not beat our price and reputation for well-run, on-time tournaments.
Call Mike at 716-316-1526, email at email@example.com for availability and more information