NST Tournaments Features:
• A friendly, courteous staff with a tournament director present at ALL times.
• Experienced Referees with the Supervisor of Officials present for EVERY game.
• ONLY Tournament operator in WNY to have an EMT present at every game
• Buffalo Sabres and Niagara University Division I hockey.
• We will have a parents party at the rink from 9pm-12am
• After, One Game NST will provide a tray of pizza that can be taken out of the rink or enjoyed in J.R. Stone room , which is attached to the rink.
Why play with NST?
• Each player receives thank you gift (bag tag, puck, etc) for entering the tournament.
• Multiple Team/Tournament Discounts
• Balanced, Competitive, well thought out Divisions
• Individual and Team awards for Finalists and Champions
• 3 - 5 games guaranteed
• USA Hockey Sanctioned
Voted #1 Tournament Operator in WNY
Register before June 15th 2020 and receive a 10% discount.
Balanced, Thought Out Divisions.
Great restaurants, tourist attractions, casino gambling.
Convenient Tournament dates so the LEAST amount of school is missed.
Game sheets prepared by tournament staff for every game.
This 3 day event will be held at the completely renovated Hyde Park Ice Pavilion in Niagara Falls, NY and sells out earlier every year. If you haven’t been to the rink lately, you may not recognize it. Both rink have new locker rooms, ices surfaces, scoreboard, benches and stands, plus the Stoneroom bar and restaurant is up and running. With a sold out field of 50 teams in attendance, last year’s event delivered plenty of memories and excitement for all who attended. With the midget seasons at full swing, this tournament tends to have all ages of Midgets. Last year was the 2nd year where we had 1/2 ice Mites and it worked out great. As always we will have all divisions Mite to Migets, so Give Mike a call for more info. 716-316-1526.
This year’s tournament will feature AA, A, B, AE, Select and MOHL teams in the Mite, Squirts, Peewee, Bantam and Midget Divisions.. Teams from Florida, Texas, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania , NY, NJ, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire, Michigan, Illinois, Rhode Island Washington DC, Maryland, Maine, and Ontario, Canada have been attendees in previous years. Forty to Forty Eight Teams will be accepted.
Each team will play 3-5 games with 80% of teams playing 4 games.
Teams should be ready to play as early as 7:00 AM October 10th with Final Championships concluding by 5:00 PM October 12th
For more information about the rules, screening process for teams, and tournament features, please click on the Information button below. If you are ready to apply, click on the Register now button or give Mike a call for more info. 716-316-1526