NST Tournaments Features:
• A friendly, courteous staff with a tournament director present at ALL times.
• Experienced Referees with the Supervisor of Officials present for EVERY game.
• ONLY Tournament operator in WNY to have an EMT present at every game
• Buffalo Sabres and Niagara University Division I hockey.
• We will have a parents party at the rink from 9pm-1am
• After, One Game NST will provide a tray of pizza that can be taken out of the rink or enjoyed in J.R. Stone room , which is attached to the rink.
Why play with NST?
• We provide a tournament schedule 3-4 weeks prior to the tournament event.
• Each player receives thank you gift (bag tag, puck, etc) for entering the tournament.
• Multiple Team/Tournament Discounts
• Balanced, Competitive, well thought out Divisions
• Individual and Team awards for Finalists and Champions
• 3 - 5 games guaranteed
• USA Hockey Sanctioned
Voted #1 Tournament Operator in WNY
Register before June 15th 2017 and receive a 10% discount.
Balanced, Thought Out Divisions.
Great restaurants, tourist attractions, casino gambling.
Convenient Tournament dates so the LEAST amount of school is missed.
Game sheets prepared by tournament staff for every game.
Niagara Falls Blizzard Challenge
Saturday January 143h- Monday January 15th, 2017 ( Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. weekend)
This 3 day event will be held at the newly renovated Hyde Park Ice Pavilion in Niagara Falls, NY and gains popularity every year! With 54 teams in attendance, last year’s event delivered plenty of memories and excitement for all who attended. The average goal differential per game was 2.05.
This year’s tournament will feature A, B, AE, Select and AA level teams in the Mite, Squirts, Pee Wee, Bantam and Midget Divisions.. Teams from Florida, Texas, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, NY, NJ, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire, Michigan, Illinois, Rhode Island, Washington DC, Maryland, Maine, and Ontario, Canada have been invited. We were sold out with 54 teams again last season so apply early!
Each Team will be guaranteed a minimum of three games with a maximum of 5 games. The tournament schedule will be emailed to accepted teams 3-4 weeks in advance of the event . Teams should be ready to play as early as 7:00 AM January 13th with Final Championships concluding by 7:00 PM January 15th.
Please compare us to other local tournaments and you will see you can not beat our price and reputation for well-run, on-time tournaments.
Call Mike at 716-791-4068 or 716-316-1526, email at email@example.com for availability and more information.