Ad Posted: Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Ad Expire: Friday, February 16, 2018
|Posted by:|| 101668-Import|
|Host Name:|| Hockey Time Productions
|Contact (Full Name):|| Marko Prpic (per-pitch)
|Phone:|| (216) 325-0567|
|User Location:|| Cleveland|
|Web Site:|| User Web Site|
|All User Ads:|| All Tournaments by 101668-Import|
|| OBM Arena
February 16-19, 2018 (President's Day - USA)
Hosted by Hockey Time Productions
USA Hockey sanctioned event.
Divisions: Squirt, Pee Wee, Bantam, Midget, Junior Varsity, Varsity (House, B, A, AA)
Hockey Time Productions believes in creating an optimal environment for teams and families to gather, compete and enjoy the great game of hockey. Our objectives include collecting and seeking information from registrants that will aid in the assembly of the best possible competitive divisions; providing timely schedules and information; and providing officials who understand the game and are truly committed to providing a service to our participants.
A great tournament location offering quick and convenient access for the many surrounding hockey “hotbeds” such as Detroit, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Erie, Columbus, Toledo, Dayton, Cincinnati and Southern Ontario. In addition Cleveland offers a premier mix of attractions including the “Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame & Museum, The Great Lakes Science Center along with the Cleveland Cavaliers and the American Hockey League's Lake Erie Monsters. Check out the various links on our website for schedule and ticket information.
We Offer the Following:
- 4 Game Minimum , 5 Game Maximum
- Accommodations at First Class Hotels for all of our "Out-Of-Town" Guests
- A wide variety of Teams from the U.S. and Canada
- Balanced, Competitive Divisions
- USA Hockey sanctioned Event
- Free Admission to all Tournament Games
- Individual Awards and Team Trophies for Champions and Finalists in each division
- Most Valuable Player Award and Post Game Recognition in each division
Email, call or visit our website for additional information. Online registration is available on our website.