Ad Posted: Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Ad Expire: Thursday, May 24, 2018
|Posted by:|| 101668-Import|
|Host Name:|| Hockey Time Productions
|Contact (Full Name):|| Marko Prpic (per-pitch)
|Phone:|| (216) 325-0567|
|User Location:|| Cleveland|
|Web Site:|| User Web Site|
|All User Ads:|| All Tournaments by 101668-Import|
|| Hatfield Ice Arena
May 25-27, 2018 (Memorial Day)
Hosted by Hockey Time Productions
USA Hockey sanctioned event.
Divisions: Squirt, Pee Wee, Bantam, Midget, Junior Varsity, Varsity (House, B, A, AA)
Hockey Time Productions believes in creating an optimal environment for teams and families to gather, compete and enjoy the great game of hockey. Our objectives include collecting and seeking information from registrants that will aid in the assembly of the best possible competitive divisions; providing timely schedules and information; and providing officials who understand the game and are truly committed to providing a service to our participants.
Philadelphia, the cradle of liberty! Home of the Phillies, Eagles and Flyers! This historic East Coast metropolis has the largest population within a 150 mile radius of anywhere in the U.S.! Quick and easy for teams from New York, Connecticut, D.C., New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland and the Carolina’s looking for a great tournament location! The Philly area has many must see attractions such as the Museum Of The American Revolution, Independence Hall, The Liberty Bell, The Rocky Statue, The Rocky Steps and a whole lot more!
We Offer the Following:
- 4 Game Minimum , 5 Game Maximum
- Accommodations at First Class Hotels for all of our "Out-Of-Town" Guests
- A wide variety of Teams from the U.S. and Canada
- Balanced, Competitive Divisions
- USA Hockey sanctioned Event
- Free Admission to all Tournament Games
- Individual Awards and Team Trophies for Champions and Finalists in each division
- Most Valuable Player Award and Post Game Recognition in each division
Email, call or visit our website for additional information. Online registration is available on our website.